February 18, 2016

Starting Over

I find it impossible to continue this blog. I am a different person since the loss of Marko. This blog feels like a past life. What hasn't changed is my need to create. I will in time have another place online where i can share all of my work, but in the mean time, for those of you who are interested in how i am getting along, i invite you to visit the website of The Mourning Glories and read 'Our Story'.

I really enjoyed having this blog and will keep it online, just as i keep a suitcase filled with all my clippings and keepsakes, to visit now and then. Thank you to all of my followers and readers who have showed interest in my work and supported me over the years. It's been a great pleasure.

Much love and wishing you all the very best,
Shelley


No comments: